Our campaign Jeans for a better world echoed widely! The positive responses wind us up! Together with Fashion Revolution Poland we would like to thank you that you responded to our request and send us so many old jeans - we really got plenty of them :) We also like to thank everybody who shared the information in social media and invited their friends to participate. Thanks to you the campaign evolved so quickly ;) Now we only have to create something beautiful out of all these jeans we received, and all of this for a good cause!
We would like to thank everybody who got involved in promoting the campaign:
- Portal Aleteia.pl which promotes many charity initiatives. We are happy to be part of it!
- Blog modologiablog.pl, which writes about fashion somewhat different :) you won't find outfits with latest trends here, but a lot of interesting observations from a bit different perspective
- Portal fair-fashion.net - the online magazine for the most interesting events in sustainable and fair fashion
- Blog fairaporter.com, an international blog, which shows how to be more fair in everyday life - it's not that difficult!
- Blog greendelicious.de, which promotes the most interesting initiatives for saving the environment and more conscious consumer behavior
- Blog ichkaufnix.com whose author also wrote a book about how to buy less and be more happy. You have our support!
- Initiative Und jetzt retten WIR die Welt!, which introduces people behind sustainable business who show that you don't need much to be more fair in everyday life - thank you for the video interview:
A huge thak you to all that shared the information on Facebook and on any other way! A special thank you goes to all who decided to send us their jeans! You are the driving force of this project! We would like to also thank you for all the messages that you included in your packages with jeans - they gave us a lot of joy and positive energy to keep going on! Our job is now to create new backpacks, bags, sachetes and some surprises out of your old jeans and give them a second live <3