These general sales conditions are applied for purchasing products branded as „KOKO world” through e-commerce website http://kokoworld.pl, owned by:
Agata Kurek (Agata Kurek KOKO with legal office at Cystersów 21c, 31-553 Kraków, Poland, NIP 6772216660– VAT number and registration number)
KOKOworld- a brand of the shop owned by Agata Kurek KOKO with legal office at Cystersów 21c, 31-553 Kraków, Poland, email@example.com, phone +48505373878. Direct sales are exercised by the shop at Starowiślna Street 19, Cracow. The warehouse where orders are shipped from is located at Agata Kurek KOKO
ul. Cystersów 21C / 14
31-553 Kraków, Poland.
INTERNET SHOP KOKOworld- e-commerce website http://kokoworld.pl offering for sale products branded as „KOKO world”
CUSTOMER- natural legal person, corporate body or other party with purchasing rights purchasing Products at Internet Shop KOKOworld.
PRODUCTS- products offered for sale and published at Internet Shop KOKOworld.
ORDER- Customer`s statement leading to purchase with defined type of Product and its quantity among others.
CART– Internet Shop KOKOworld feature that enables a Customer to modify its Order – a number of Products purchased, address, delivery and payment method or invoice data.
- 1. These general sales conditions are applied on purchasing Products at the Internet Shop KOKOworld – the rules of Products` orders, the Products` delivery methods, the payment methods, the Customer`s rights and liabilities as well as the rules of agreement withdrawal and claims.
- 2. These general sales conditions are regulations pursuant to the Polish Law art. 8 of Act on Rendering Electronic Services from 18th of July 2002.
- 3. Using the Internet Shop KOKOworld requires:
- a. Internet and web browsers access Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari with Java Script on.
- b. An acvite e-mail account
- 4. The Customer is obliged to use the Internet Shop KOKOworld with accordance to its purpose, for personal use only, and restrain from any activity that could disrupt the Internet Shop KOKOworld performance. It`s strictly prohibited to provide and transmit any illegal messages, messages qualified as spam or commercial among others.
- 1.The Products are sold featuring the characteristic described on the Internet Shop KOKOworld and represents a simple invitation towards the Customer to place a purchase order pursuant to the Polish Law - art. 71 of Civil Code.
- 2. The Product prices are in Euro and are inclusive of VAT.
- 3. The Product prices are exclusive of delivery costs that are subject to delivery method and the order value. The total price value is given in the Cart before purchase processing.
- 4. KOKOworld reserves the right to amend the Product price and special offer conditions at any time, at its discretion, without being liable to provide any notice to Internet Shop KOKOworld users. The price given at the moment of purchasing is applicable.
- 5. The Product prices are applicable for shopping at the Internet Shop KOKOworld only.
Purchasing the Product
- 1. The orders at Internet Shop KOKOworld may be made 24 hours, seven days a week.
- 2. The steps of complete Product purchase process are following:
- a. Choose the Product and click “Add to Cart”
- b. Choose the delivery method
- c. Choose the payment method
- d. Provide the address, e-mail address and phone number if applicable
- e. Provide the invoice data if applicable
- f. Click “Pay now”
- g. Effectuate the payment.
- 3. KOKOworld reserves the right to limit the number of Products available for single order.
- 4. Upon transmission of the purchase order, the Customer agrees to these general conditions as well as accepts to receive confirmation of the information concerning the order placed via email at the address specified during the purchase process.
- 5. Proceeding with the purchase process by the Customer with accordance to these general conditions is acknowledged as a contractual offer on the Product chosen.
- 6. Upon completing purchase process the Customer is notified via e-mail on his order status.
- 7. The sale agreement is considered concluded upon completing purchase process by the Customer. The Customer will receive an e-mail with all the relevant information regarding his order, which is a confirmation of his purchase.
- 8. Should the order not be processed by KOKOworld due to Product out-of-stock, even if temporarily, KOKOworld will notify the Customer in writing and refund the sums potentially already paid by the Customer for the Product or offer an alternative Product.
- 9. The Customer declares and guarantees that the information given to KOKoworld upon the purchase process is correct and truthful. Should the data be incomplete or incorrect and cause delays in delivery or make delivery impossible, it`s out of responsibility of KOKOworld. Any extra costs due to the incorrect or incomplete Customer data are solely responsibility of the Customer.
- 10. Promotional sales and offers are time and the number of Products available limited. The promotional Products orders are processed by rotation and are subject to quantity and time limits.
- 1. The Product is delivered to the address given by the Customer during the purchase process.
- 2. The Product may be collected by the Customer at KOKOworld shop at Starowiślna 19 Street in Kraków, Poland during its opening hours, 10 days from payment entry.
- 3. Within Poland the Product is delivered by courier company. KOKOworld reserves the right to choose and change the carrier/shipper.
- 4. Outside Poland the Product is delivered by courier company. KOKOworld reserves the right to choose and change the carrier/shipper.
- 5. The delivery timeframes are specified for every Product. KOKOworld will take any necessary measures to comply with the delivery timeframes published on the Internet Shop KOKOworld and in any case, to deliver within 30 (thirty) days from the day after the order was transmitted by the Customer. The delivery timeframes start with the payment entry date.
- 1. The payment of the price for the Product purchased through the Internet Shop KOKOworld shall be payed down and issued within the peremptory term of 10 (ten) days. Payment can be issued with:
- a. Bank transfer:
Our bank account details are:
Account owner: AGATA KUREK KOKO
Bank account for an international transfer: IBAN: PL67 1140 2004 0000 3912 0499 8870 SWIFT-BIC: BREXPLPWMBK
b. Paypal payment.
2. Online payments are delivered by Blue Media S.A
- 1. The Customer being a Consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal from any agreement stipulated according to these general sales conditions, without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen days) working days from the date he receives the ordered Products, for any reason and without being liable to provide any explanation in this regard.
- 2. To exercise the right to withdraw, the Consumer must send a withdrawal request enclosed to the package received to KOKOworld within the indicated deadline to Agata Kurek KOKO, Cystersów 21C / 14 Streetm 31-553 Kraków,, Poland or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 3. In order for the right of withdrawal to be valid, the Products shall be submitted or in any case delivered to KOKOworld integer (without any sign of wear, abrasion, dent, scratch, deformation, etc.), complete with all their parts and accessories, accompanied by instructions/ notes/ enclosed manuals, original packaging and wrapping and the warranty certificate, if present.
- 4. Should any of mentioned in point 3 be lacking, the Consumer will lose the right to be refunded for the amounts paid. In view of the above, the Product should be packed to preserve integrity and to protect the product during transport, also against writing or labels.
- 5. If the check of the returned Products gives a positive outcome and the right of withdrawal has been duly exercised by the Consumer according to the foreseen terms and methods, KOKOworld will refund the full amount paid to purchase the Products to the Consumer as soon as possible and in any case, within 14 (fourteen) days from receiving the returned Product.
- 1. KOKOworld is liable to the Customer being a Consumer with accordance to Polish Law art. 22 Civil Code with Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code for the unconformity of the Product with contract.
- 2. The Customer mentioned above in pkt. 1 can exercise the right of claim in the timeframes od 2 months from fiding the unconformity of the Product.
- 3. KOKOworld shall reply to the claim within 14 days from receiving the claim.
- 4. KOKO world is liable to the Customer not being a Consumer with accordance to the Civil Code.
- 5. To exercise the right of claim, the Customer must send a claim request enclosed to the package received to KOKOworld within the indicated deadline via e-mail a email@example.com .
Non-compliance of e-services
- KOKOworld declares to do its utmost to provide the best standard of the Internet Shop KOKOworld performance according to technical knowledge and to fix any on non-compliances of e-services.
- A Customer shall notify KOKOworld on any non-compliances of e-services.
- Notification mentioned above shall be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KOKOworld shall reply to the Customer within 14 days from receiving the notification on non-compliance of e-services.
- 1. KOKOworld declares to do its utmost to provide the best standard of the Internet Shop KOKOworld however it reserves the right to suspend temporarily the website performance especially due to its maintenance works.
- 2. KOKOworld declares that customer computer settings may cause discrepancy between the Product visualisation and the actual Product features.
- 3. In matters not covered with these general sales conditions Polish law is valid and effective, especially Civil Code with Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code.
- 4. The given Product names are only used for identification purpose and may be legally protected by intellectual property. The Website contents cannot be reproduced, whether in whole or in part, transferred with electronic or traditional means, modified or used at any title, without the previous written approval of KOKOworld.
- 5. Any controversy will be exclusively devolved to the Court of KOKOworld legal office district.
- KOKOworld reserves the right to amend these general sales conditions at any time, at its discretion, without being liable to provide any notice to Internet Shop KOKOworld users. Any amendments will be effective on the date stipuladed by KOKOworld, no shorter than 7 days from the publication date.